DEPUTY DIRECTOR WATER & SANITATION06/11/2019
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 10 January 2020 at 16:00
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – REVENUE MANAGEMENT (RATES & BILLING)
- Grade 12
- Three (3) year National Diploma in ICT / Information Systems, or equivalent NQF level 6
- Valid Code B Driver’s License
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of financial systems (MunSoft will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge and experience with regard to MSCOA requirements will be an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work accurately, under pressure and meet deadlines / Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Be prepared to work overtime
- Ability to analyze technical problems on financial systems
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Key Performance Areas:
Key Performance Areas:
- MSCOA project management.
- Financial Information Systems integration Champion (Payroll, Prepaid, Billing).
- Financial Systems Administrator.
- Supervising and control over the Data Management Section.
- Overseeing the creation of users and allocation of access-rights on financial systems.
- Performing monthly and year end procedures.
- Facilitating the correcting of journals across financial systems modules (Ledger inputs and outputs).
- Overseeing the monthly billing process through verification and sample testing.
- Report writing.
- Exporting of financial information data.
BASIC SALARY: R353 112.00 per annum (level 5) plus company benefits, travelling allowance & 25% non-pensionable allowance
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.