ASSISTANT ARTISAN: MECHANICAL WORKSHOP06/11/2019
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 22 November 2019 at 16:00
DEPARTMENT: TECHNICAL SERVICES
ASSISTANT: ELECTRICAL FACILITY MAINTENANCE
(Section : Facility Maintenance) – 1 Position
- Grade 12
- National Technical Certificate (Level 2) or Equivalent Competency Certificate
- 3 Years’ experience and relevant knowledge will an advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- Valid Code C1 driver’s license.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist in operation & maintenance of all commercial and residential electricity
- Adhere to all work procedures
- Report to direct supervisor
ANNUAL BASIC SALARY: R128 664.00 per annum (post level 13) plus normal company benefits & a 25% non-pensionable allowance
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.