PROCESS CONTROLLER – CLASS III06/11/2019
ASSISTANT ARTISAN: WATER AND SEWER NETWORK DISTRIBUTION06/11/2019
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 22 November 2019 at 16:00
DEPARTMENT: TECHNICAL SERVICES
FOREMAN: FACILITY MAINTENANCE
(Section : Facility Maintenance) – 1 Position
- Grade 12
- Trade Test in Civil Trade
- 5 Years Relevant Experience
- Code C drivers license
- Supervisory skills
- Human relations and communication skills
- Ability to give attention to detail
- High level of responsibility
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensures that the workers have the proper safety equipment to complete their tasks
- Ensures that they work under safe conditions
- Makes sure that they follow the safety rules
- Ensures discipline at the work site
- Plans the work of subordinates
- Assigns different tasks
- Ensures that tasks are completed as scheduled
- Inspects the different working sites
- Ensures that specifications are followed
- Utilizes machines and staff on projects
- Ensures quality control
- Manages the performance of subordinates
- Provide advice and direction
- Identify training needs
- Attend to routine personnel administrative matters Reads technical plans and ensure works are executed to specifications
- Render technical information and guidance to subordinates when necessary
ANNUAL BASIC SALARY: R238 140.00 per annum (post level 8) plus normal company benefits & a 25% non-pensionable allowance
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.