SPEECHES: Prayer Day Message21/10/2016
Roles and Services of the Public Protector18/05/2017
DEPARTMENT COMMUNITY SERVICES (REF: 2016-17/026) – 5 Positions
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
CLOSING DATE: 05 May 2017 at 16:00
- Grade 12
- Experience in Local Government with regard to the Traffic Management and Criminal Justice Systems
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent administrative skills
- An ability to work accurately under pressure
- Sound interpersonal and communications skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Capturing of traffic fines on the Traffic Management System
- Administering and distributing of Section 341 Notices
- Data capturing to ensure proper record keeping
- Generating information and preparation of court roll
- Updating Admission of Guilt Register
- Updating of court outcomes / decisions on Traffic Management System
- Receive and verify information on representations for traffic offences
- Processing of representations electronically and ensure feedback to clients upon finalization
- Assisting the public with all traffic related enquiries
- Maintaining warrant of arrest documents for further processing
- Generating of reports as required
- Assisting Traffic Officers during road blocks
SALARY: R145 164.00 per annum (Post Level 10)