CLERK: CREDIT CONTROL & DEBT COLLECTION27/06/2018
CLERK: DATA CAPTURING AND PREPAID27/06/2018
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL VACANCY
ADMIN CLERK: SALARIES (1 Position)
- Grade 12
- National Certificate in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Two (2) years relevant experience
- Payroll Administration will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Payroll Administration, PayDay and MSCOA complaint Finance Management Systems will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer Literacy
Key Performance Areas:
- Payroll administration and reconciliation
- Internal and external communication
- Calculating leave sold and long service rewards
- Calculating leave exits
- Calculating pro-rata bonuses
- Reconciliation and balancing of sub votes
- Tax calculations, IT3 and IT85 queries
- Handling of other payroll related enquiries and queries
- Checking timesheets and inputs on payroll
- Preparing, sorting and filing payslips
- Preparing sundry deductions for payment
ANNUAL BASIC SALARY: R176 544.00 per annum (level 09) plus normal company benefits
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 13 July 2018 at 16:00
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.