TECHNICIAN: ENERGY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL27/06/2018
INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT VACANCY
DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATE SERVICES
ADMINISTRATION CLERK : BENEFITS (REF: 2017-18/041)
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- Relevant administrative experience will be an added advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in at least one African language
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communications skills (verbal & written)
Key Performance Areas:
- Administration of employee benefits.
- Assisting in the processing of documentation relating to Municipal benefits schemes e.g: Pension funds, medical aids, provident and group schemes.
- Be familiar with the rules of the scheme and ensure correct implementation.
- Preparing and investigating applications for medical boarding, retirements and death claims and forward to various appropriate funds.
- Handling queries regarding the policies of the various schemes be it telephonically or by correspondence.
- Executing and implementing decisions taken by the Board of Trustees of various schemes.
- Ensuring compliance with the rules of the pension, retirement, provident funds, Pension Fund Act and Conditions of Service.
- Providing administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Maintaining a filling system for all documents.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all information and employee files.
ANNUAL BASIC SALARY: R155 844.00 per annum (level 10 ) plus normal company benefits
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 13 July 2018 at 16:00
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.