CLERK: DATA CAPTURING AND PREPAID27/06/2018
TECHNICIAN: ENERGY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL27/06/2018
INTERNAL VACANCY ADVERT
DEPARTMENT CORPORATE SERVICES
CALL CENTRE OPERATOR (3 Positions)
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Fully Bilingual in English / Afrikaans / Zulu / Sotho
- Computer Literacy
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- Previous experience in a Control Room will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Municipal services, customer service and help desk functions.
- Job card based, telephonic support and workflow knowledge
- Report writing skills
- Multitasking : Managing multiple priorities of consumer complaints simultaneously
- Must be prepared to work 12 hour shifts
Key Performance Areas:
- Receiving and recording consumer complaints
- Handling of all emergency calls via: telephone, radio, etc.
- Dealing with after hour complaints
- Administrative work
- Creating job cards in a priority form
- Authorising job cards, dispatched to technical personnel. Screen all consumer related complaints such a water leakages, sewer spillages, electricity outages, potholes, etc
- Conducting customer care feedback function.
- Closing of job cards on completion or attended complaints
- Generating reports from the customer care complaints system on attended and outstanding complaints
SALARY: R155 844-00 per annum (level 10) plus normal company benefits
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 13 July 2018 at 16:00
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.