CLERK: CREDIT CONTROL & DEBT COLLECTION27/06/2018
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
CASHIER (3 Positions)
- Grade 12
- National Certificate in Accounting / Financial Management environment
- Knowledge of MFMA and related Municipal Finance regulations and policies
- Knowledge of MSCOA complaint Finance Management Systems will be an added advantage
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Applicant must be prepared to work abnormal hours
- Sound interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy
Key Performance Areas:
- Receipting all debtors payments
- Customer service management
- Implementing money handling procedures during business hours & overnight
- Handling other instruments of payments (cheques, credit & debit cards)
- Implementing security measures to safe guard cash
- Implementing banking and receipting policy
ANNUAL BASIC SALARY: R176 544.00 per annum (level 9) plus normal company benefits
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 13 July 2018 at 16:00
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.