INTERNAL / EXTERNAL : ARTISAN: ENERGY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE21/04/2021
REF: 2020-21/035 (15 positions)
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 05 July 2021 at 16:00
- The candidate should hold a three year National Diploma and/or Bachelor Degree with majors in either Accounting, Economics, Auditing, Supply Chain and/or Management Accounting.
- The graduate should be under the age of 35.
- The graduate must be a resident within the Govan Mbeki Municipal jurisdiction (service account to be attached to CV as proof of residence).
- Govan Mbeki Municipality hereby invites unemployed graduates in the fields of Accounting, Economics, Auditing, Supply Chain and/or Financial Management to submit their CV’s for a three month period of Experiential Training.
Govan Mbeki Municipality recognizes the need to develop critical skills in line with its business needs as well as the needs of the community in which it operates. The Municipality is committed to promoting skills development initiatives in the country. The intention of the Municipality is to provide unemployed youth with work experience, skills and knowledge in order to enhance their employment opportunities going forward.
Govan Mbeki Municipality is looking for fifteen (15) unemployed graduates. The graduates will be placed as Experiential Training Students in the Department Finance under the following Divisions: Supply Chain Management, Expenditure Management, Revenue Management, Bank Reconciliation and Asset Management.
The Experiential Training Programme will be for a period of three (3) months. The graduates will be monitored by Supervisors and Mentors. All successful applicants will be required to sign an Agreement after successfully undergoing an interview process.
REMUNERATION: All-inclusive stipend of R3 500.00 per month
- Interested applicants meeting the requirements should forward a detailed CV with cover page and reference number (including certified copies of qualifications and identity document not older than 3 months old) to: The Municipal Manager, Govan Mbeki Municipality, c/o Manager Human Resources, Private Bag X1017, Secunda, 2302. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- All short listed applicants will be required to produce their original qualifications/documents at the interviews (failure to comply will result in disqualification).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The Govan Mbeki Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment and to re-advertise positions.
- The submission of an application gives Govan Mbeki Municipality the right to perform reference checks from current and previous employers as well as academic institutions.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.